Coming Soon.....New Sable Boy!!!

dawns2shelties

Forums Sage
Yesterday was one month since I lost my Sweet Gypsy and it has been a long and lonely month. I have known this past year that I would not be able to be without a Sheltie for long and I have found my new Baby Boy! He is about 5 weeks in these pics and I pic him up on Wednesday. He just turned 8 weeks today. It is a 3 1/2- 4 hour drive one way but will be worth it. I plan to have plenty of tissues when I hold my little bundle of fur for the first time. I expect it to be a bittersweet meeting and I will see a little of both Chandler and Gypsy in him. Well here he is!
 

Attachments

  • Smallboy-with-blaze3.jpg
    Smallboy-with-blaze3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 86
  • SmallMale-with-blaze2.jpg
    SmallMale-with-blaze2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 84
  • SmallMale-with-blaze3.jpg
    SmallMale-with-blaze3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 82
Oh my!!!! He's ADORABLE Dawn! I'm so very happy for you and I know Chandler and Gypsy are too. I can't wait to meet him in Sept.! :wink2:
 
What a cutie. I'm so happy for you.
Love the photos. Miss Sadie has the same little heart pillow.:yes:
 
so happy for you both.
such a cutie, can't wait to see more pics, and do you have a name picked out ?
 
Back
Top