Coming Soon.....New Sable Boy!!!

Oh my goodness look at those precious faces! There is nothing more adorable than a Sheltie puppy in the entire universe!

Brandy, Jake and I are so pleased that your new friend will soon arrive. (They were a little concerned that it was taking so long, but I explained these things take time, and patience was in order.) :yes:
 
Oh my goodness look at those precious faces! There is nothing more adorable than a Sheltie puppy in the entire universe!

Brandy, Jake and I are so pleased that your new friend will soon arrive. (They were a little concerned that it was taking so long, but I explained these things take time, and patience was in order.) :yes:

Just tell Brandy and Jake he needed time to grow and I am closing in on the 24 hour countdown.
 
Hooray! What a cutie!

What is his name going to be? Do you know?

And just curious, where is he from?

Tossing around one name but will have to see his personality first. Not from your Breeder, I would have had to wait until her next breeding and it is too lonely here. He is from another in NC.
 
How exciting Dawn. I knew you would have another little pup before too long. Can't wait to hear of your adventures.

He is such a cutie.
 
Well we are just tickled for you Dawn!!

What a beauty. Can't wait to see more of him,I know you must be busting at the seams.
 
Back
Top