Coming Soon.....New Sable Boy!!!

Oh my gosh, that picture of him on his back is to die for! I love the new pictures, he is really a cutie! I doubt you'll get any sleep until tomorrow, Dawn. I can't wait to hear all about his arrival and be warned...we all expect lots of pictures once he's home!! :biggrin2:
 
So happy to hear about your new addition. I had been thinking about you since reading about Gypsy. We also are getting our new furbaby tomorrow. Wednesday will be a special day!

Sherri and Clay
Miss Maddie, Miss Saddie
Our Forever Girl Miss Ellie
 
He is adorable!!! Congratulations! He looks a lot like Bailey when she was a puppy... let's just hope he doesn't have her personality! :lol:

Have you picked a name yet?
 
He is adorable!!! Congratulations! He looks a lot like Bailey when she was a puppy... let's just hope he doesn't have her personality! :lol:

Have you picked a name yet?

Oh boy I don't know if I could keep up with that type of energy. Waiting until I see him tossing one name around though.
 
Last edited:
I wondered if you could wait till you had him in your hot hands to announce his arrival. I am crying such tears of happiness for you. I am so so very excited that you will have a new boy in your life and Chandler and Gypsy will be looking down upon him and guiding you both. He is such a cutie. Safe travels and can't wait for new pics and the first report.
 
I wondered if you could wait till you had him in your hot hands to announce his arrival. I am crying such tears of happiness for you. I am so so very excited that you will have a new boy in your life and Chandler and Gypsy will be looking down upon him and guiding you both. He is such a cutie. Safe travels and can't wait for new pics and the first report.

Awww...thanks Susan, you are so sweet and everyone here has been so kind and supportive. Thank you everyone.
 
Back
Top