Coming Soon.....New Sable Boy!!!

I am overwhelmed by all of your responses. So many of you have brought tears to my eyes today in welcoming my new boy and remembering Chandler and Gypsy. Thank you so much for all the kind words, love and friendship you have shown me through the last couple years.

I can tell all of you I am just so excited, in about 14 more hours I will be smelling PUPPY BREATH!!!!! :biggrin2: I'll tell you all about our trip home as soon as he settles in. Hugs to all of you and your pups. :hugs
 
O
M
G
Here I am on vacation finding the greatest news of a new baby to welcome into the Family, Congratulations Dawn.
The little lucky devil just about won the jackpot when it comes to Moms!!!
Glad Gypsy and Chandler guided you two together.

TAKE lots of pics, please!!
Will talk more when I am back from Germany!
 
I am overwhelmed by all of your responses. So many of you have brought tears to my eyes today in welcoming my new boy and remembering Chandler and Gypsy. Thank you so much for all the kind words, love and friendship you have shown me through the last couple years.

I can tell all of you I am just so excited, in about 14 more hours I will be smelling PUPPY BREATH!!!!! :biggrin2: I'll tell you all about our trip home as soon as he settles in. Hugs to all of you and your pups. :hugs

OK, WE'RE WAITING!!!!! :gaah
 
I imagine her whole world is wrapped up in this little one right now and that Gypsy and Chandler are running around in wild Sheltie circles, so happy for their Mom.
 
Hi there little boy puppy, we don't even know your name yet, are you having your way with your new mom? Good boy! (Amazing how little sleep moms need to survive, isn't it?)

Just remember don't drag the last roll of toilet paper through the house, that puts moms in a bad mood. Oh and don't chew the computer cords, especially the network wires. (Stan might have a shot at splicing a line cord but none of them have a prayer fixing chewed network wires, so it tends to be a real buzz-kill.)

Oh and one more thing... how can I put this... it's a fine line between :hugs oh isn't he cute, and :gaahwhat was I thinking... bah, never mind, you'll figure it out.

Well, as you were, back to the fun, play hard and take nice long naps, it's the puppy way. :yes:


-Jake and Brandy
 
Hi there little boy puppy, we don't even know your name yet, are you having your way with your new mom? Good boy! (Amazing how little sleep moms need to survive, isn't it?)

Just remember don't drag the last roll of toilet paper through the house, that puts moms in a bad mood. Oh and don't chew the computer cords, especially the network wires. (Stan might have a shot at splicing a line cord but none of them have a prayer fixing chewed network wires, so it tends to be a real buzz-kill.)

Oh and one more thing... how can I put this... it's a fine line between :hugs oh isn't he cute, and :gaahwhat was I thinking... bah, never mind, you'll figure it out.

Well, as you were, back to the fun, play hard and take nice long naps, it's the puppy way. :yes:


-Jake and Brandy

Oh believe me he has had his eye on the computer cord already. No chance though Mom has it uder control. Funny that was the only thing Gypsy ever chewed.
 
Back
Top