Coming Soon.....New Sable Boy!!!

Awww - he is SO sweet! (And I love the goofy one of him on his back - priceless!) I'm so excited for you - you are embarking on a whole new journey!
 
What great news!! No one deserves the joy a puppy brings more than you do!! Smother us in pictures....PLEASE!!
 
It's been a month already? Jeez. I put Gypsy's Christmas photo back up on my fridge. The boys and I say good morning every day when I feed them and tell her she is missed.

Your new little boy is adorable. Love the photo of him on his back, you can see his fun personality through that. And boy, he's going to be dark too, do you see the dark streak on his back already.

Got any names picked out yet?
(I haven't been through the 3 pages of posts yet, so maybe you covered that already).

Congrats on your new little boy and again, more hugs for Gypsy
 
It's been a month already? Jeez. I put Gypsy's Christmas photo back up on my fridge. The boys and I say good morning every day when I feed them and tell her she is missed.

Your new little boy is adorable. Love the photo of him on his back, you can see his fun personality through that. And boy, he's going to be dark too, do you see the dark streak on his back already.

Got any names picked out yet?
(I haven't been through the 3 pages of posts yet, so maybe you covered that already).

Congrats on your new little boy and again, more hugs for Gypsy

Nice of you to say good morning to Gypsy and remember her in that way. He may not be dark his parents are very red with darkness at their shoulders. Not sure on name yet, tossing one around but have to meet him.
 
Oh Dawn I am so happy for you! Congrats on the puppy, he looks so adorable.

I'm sure Gypsy and Chandler will be watching proudly over you as you open your heart to this new sheltie. I also believe they will watch over the pup so that he takes good care of you as well.

I'm so excited for you and look forward to reading all about his arrival in your home.
 
I am so so so pleased for you Dawn, I've been wondering when there might be a new sheltie, but I didn't like to ask. I think he looks such a sweetie, but with a bit of personality.

I am so excited for you, can't wait until Wednesday (unless you are several hours ahead of me and it is already Wednesday for you?)
 
Dawn, words cannot express ow very happy I am for you. Love is never wasted, and your love for Chandler and Gypsy will live on in this glorious little boy. May every day be filled with happiness for you both!
 
Back
Top