Sandy in CT
Premium Member
Amazing tough girl!!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tully has taken a turn for the worse, don't think she is going to make it.
She was just playing with Kismet on Friday afternoon, then I left the barrier to the laundry slightly ajar and she managed to get through the gap, fall down the stairs and get into the kitty litter tray 0 which is where I found her, chomping on cat poop.
Tully hasn't had a drink since then, and while I took her to the ER they didn't put her on a drip. But she's been getting weaker and I couldn't find a vet to look at her. Finally found one this afternoon and he ran bloods and it looks like kidney failure.
Putting her on a drip to see if she rallies, given her amazing ability to push through, but it doesn't look promising.
My beautiful sweet girl, they just break your heart.