Deska has elbow surgery

Sorry to here the news is worse than expected on mr Deska :no: Tell Tully she has to be extra nice when he gets home.
 
Sending healing thoughts for Deska. Hopefully he will surprise you with what he can do once he is healed.
I hope the cat is back. I know how worried I get if one of the barn kitties goes on an overnight jaunt and, yes, I go looking for them. I never wanted cats that live outdoors but they come with the territory.
 
Oh Caro!

I am so sorry that you are going through so much.

Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Stay Strong.
:hugs
Dani
 
Prayers of peace for you...maybe kitty is looking for Deska...Please bring all home safe and secure Dear Father.
 
Caro, I am so sorry you cat has gone missing with all this going on with Deska. I hope you can see him soon and you are in my prayers.
 
Continuous prayers going out for you, Deska and for Kitty, too.

Kitty, you need to come back home as soon as possible, your Mommy needs you to be home!
 
I'm so sorry, Caro, about Deska and your kitty. I hope you've found him. Sending prayers that Deska heals well and surprises your vet. I know it won't surprise you when he bounces back...he is such a tough little guy. Sending you hugs! :hugs
 
So sorry to hear this :(. Deska is a fighter, so I hope he does better than your vet predicts.

I hope your kitty comes home! Keep us updated.
 
He's home

My puppy boy was allowed to come home, drugged to the eyeballs and half shaven but doing better than I expected.

He won't let me go more than a metre away without crying, so he's sitting with me on the couch and Tully is laying in his crate. I figure when he's settled in a bit he may let me go to the loo! He has a morphine patch as well as Tramadol, antibiotics and NSAIDs so he's pretty set for now. Bandages off in a week then she will reassess him. But he is actually trying to walk and managed to stand to pee which amazed me (at least that means I don't have to hold him when he pees).

Here's first pics of him, happily laying beside me on the couch, with a very, very pink belly.
 

Attachments

  • Deska in bandages.jpg
    Deska in bandages.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 44
Awwww....Bless his little heart, he does look drugged to the gills. :ick This is the first I am reading this. Please know you are all in my prayers, I hope now that Deska is home kitty will soon be home as well. Hugs from Hartley and I. :hugs
 
Back
Top