Dog Names....

Don't let Rose ruin your chance to re-read a series of books you love.

sorry, I was not trying to ruin her chance to re-read the dark jewels series, she asked if anyone had the names of the scelties.

Oh please don't take me seriously. I was only teasing because she said she was about to start them. I do put my foot in it sometimes. :hugs
 
Three questions;
1) What is the Dark Jewel series?
2) What in the world is a sceltie?!
3) If it has anything to do with SHELTIES why have I not heard of it yet?!:eek2:

PS MissyGallant, your not a nerd, I'm reading 'Little Women' too, but I'm still at the beginning so don't give anything away!:winkgrin:
 
I've aways liked Dakota to. It not very Sheltie, but it abbrevieates very nice....Here Dak!

OMG.....David is also a train hobbist. Ding, ding, ding! Are you suggesting I name my after a train?


This might be one of those "two birds, one stone" kinds of things. "Dakota" is the name of two trains that run (or ran) in Western U.S. "Dakota 400" was a train that used to run from Chicago to South Dakota in the 50's and 60's. "Dakotan" is a train that may still be running between North Dakota and Minnesota.
 
Three questions;
1) What is the Dark Jewel series?
2) What in the world is a sceltie?!
3) If it has anything to do with SHELTIES why have I not heard of it yet?!:eek2:

PS MissyGallant, your not a nerd, I'm reading 'Little Women' too, but I'm still at the beginning so don't give anything away!:winkgrin:

It is a series af almost a dozen, I think, fantasy novels. Written by Ann Bishop. If you are into fantasy, it's awesome. If you don't like fantasy you will probably hate. But it's written with tons of humour, witty dialogue, and sex, of course. Then she introduces scelties along with other magical creatures that bond naturally with the central characters. She did model them on Shelties though she never owned one herself. But she really captured them. They are independent, loyal and have some mischief. And zoomed too.
 
Back
Top