Dog Names....

McCallan is one of my favorite single malts!


David's too....he is the one who came up with the name.....and if it helps to bond him with the pup, then how could I argue with that?

But I'm now sure how its pronounced....(I'm looking into my phonetics 101).

Is it Mc-CAW-lan or Mc-CAY-lan? Or something other?
 
Whiskey and Birch is already taken...
:hide

I always thought my Timber's name was the best name ever, and would be honoured if someone ever chose that.

I even thought about calling him Timber 2, buts that's just creepy! (even though when I grew up we had 3 cockers, Bonnie 1, Bonnie 2 and Bonnie 3) :lol:
 
All to say, that I think I'll just wait until the pup comes home and make the final decision then.
 
David's too....he is the one who came up with the name.....and if it helps to bond him with the pup, then how could I argue with that?

But I'm now sure how its pronounced....(I'm looking into my phonetics 101).

Is it Mc-CAW-lan or Mc-CAY-lan? Or something other?

Short a as in cat. Mc ca lun
 
I can't give you better ideas than what's already been given by everybody else. But can I just say I'm very happy for you and your new puppy. Sable merles are the best, says alphie ;) looking forward to you bringing him home! All the best!
 
Back
Top