Don't tell David....

LOL...both my dogs appeared when hubby went on a business trip...

So..send hubby away for a bit..timing is everything!! LOL

Julie
Clancy & Abby
 
A Christmas puppy! Just tell him Santa brought it. If he calls you a liar then you can tell him he didn't get a puppy because he didn't believe.







I'm such an idiot. :lol:
 
Believe ! or Just do It ! (the support of your dear sheltie loving friends and the sheltie union --- what other support do you need ???? )

I just love vicarious sheltie puppies.
 
If it wasn't for the weekly trek to the island cottage in the summer, it would be a slam dunk, I think!

Transporting the two pups is bad enough: in the car, out of the car, in the boat, out of the boat.

But tempting, very tempting....Do you think he would believe me if I told him the fat, roly-poly puppy was a rescue...and I just HAD to do it?????
 
Oh Barb, you're tempting me now too. Once you get that urge for another one its hard to resist.

Mind you, I wouldnt envy you toilet training in the snow.
 
Back
Top