Don't tell David....

Don't lie. You know you want another one. :biggrin2:

I never thought about her not having any pet puppies. :uhoh: I forget about these types of things. In a litter of puppies is it a good possibility that most of them are show quality?! I still have a lot to learn!
 
Don't lie. You know you want another one. :biggrin2:

I never thought about her not having any pet puppies. :uhoh: I forget about these types of things. In a litter of puppies is it a good possibility that most of them are show quality?! I still have a lot to learn!

It really depends on the litter. Bacca's litter was 6 pups. I know for sure that 3 were kept for show and are still showing, 2 for pet....not sure about the last one...I think pet as well.

Sometimes the pups they keep for show (or sell to known showers), don't work out. They grow them out then discover that they end up too big, too small, ears don't tip, whatever. That's how I got Indy at 10 months. He was being "kept" but got too big.

Getting a slightly older "wannabee show dog", like I did with Indy, is a great alternative for a 2nd or 3rd pup. Good lines, still young and generally well socialized.
 
Another reason for Pup #3...?

A friend of mine at work says she does everything in 3's....apparently, because it's a prime numbers, its a good karma thing....I'll have to check into that angle further....:lol:
 
A friend of mine at work says she does everything in 3's....apparently, because it's a prime numbers, its a good karma thing....I'll have to check into that angle further....:lol:

YES
your hubby doesn't want BAD Karma, does he? It's your duty as a good wife to keep good Karma in the house... also what a cute puppy name! Karma!?
 
Ok, OR you could say you bought a scratch off ticket. You didn't understand when you bought it exactly why it had dog bones decorating the front cover, but you went ahead and bought it anyway. Then you scratched three fire hydrants off in a row. The next thing you knew the mail person handed you a sheltie with a postage stamp applied to it's forehead.

Which is just WRONG, becaue I mean really, do these people not understand how much it hurts to yank a stamp out of sheltie fur?! Who forgot to poke breathe holes in the box, and why is "First Class Mail" stamped on his rear?!
 
We agree. Good One Jessica and Smudge. Just as long as it arrives just COD and not..........................DOA:dead::eek2:............sorry (a bit morbid there, huh!)
 
Back
Top