Ear's a little tip!

I've never used starter fluid for moleskin. I've always used hair extension glue. I figure if it's safe for our own heads, it's relatively safe for the shelties as well.


Ok, what?! I'm going to have to back and reread because I totally missed the part about starter fluid. :eek2:
 
Removing ear glue

To remove the ear glue or sticky part of the tape we use this stuff called uni-solve. I think it is used to remove medical adhesives for people. We got a bunch of packets of it from our breeder. I think you can get it at a medical supply store too. I think it works better than goo-gone and it is not as greasy.

http://wound.smith-nephew.com/AU/node.asp?NodeId=3567
 
WOW 3.50 for a roll is cheap I order mine online at wicketsbymel. I think its like $8 or so...I havent ordered in about a year or so. I use unisolve or zoeze however the tape pretty much peels right off. I just use the remover for any residual stickeyness left in the ear after the tape cames out.

To remove the ear glue or sticky part of the tape we use this stuff called uni-solve. I think it is used to remove medical adhesives for people. We got a bunch of packets of it from our breeder. I think you can get it at a medical supply store too. I think it works better than goo-gone and it is not as greasy.

http://wound.smith-nephew.com/AU/node.asp?NodeId=3567

I order mine though our local hospital supply. I get the bottles and its fairly cheap. I got 3 bottles for about $20. And it lasts forever..
 
Back
Top