Ember is having a bad night.

Justicemom

Forums Celebrity
Ember decided to have a massive amount of diarrhea tonight.:( Of course, Ember is going into winter puffyball mode and her pants were in need on some thinning. Yuck. Poor girl.

Don't know what brought this on. While she is the touchiest of all my dogs, we usually have cast iron guts here. Gave her some kaopectin and a metroidazole so hopefully she'll straighten out quick. She is now pouting on the foot of my chair now. She really doesn't like bathes.

Ember here: I is not pouting. I was yucky and now I is wet. Mom says the dryer isn't working. Then mom puts some yucky stuff in my mouth, I hates that too so ok I is mad.:mad: Now mom says I am not going to get breakfast. Waz up with that! Not fair!
 
Poor Ember. You are in very caring hands you'll be up and running in no time. :yes: If its Mozart I won't be surprised...he licks the entire floor of the house, picks up everything in the yard to munch. Now he's onto the carpet in search of more indigestible hairball to eat!
 
Ember, you are in sick bay. You went to sick call. You must get well. Keep your pants clean.
Colonel Underpants
 
Ember I am so sorry you are not feeling well. All little girls need clean panties. You would feel worse if you had a stinky butt. Rest up and get well. Hugs from Gypsy and I.
 
I am so sorry to hear this, Dr. Shelli. She is lucky to have a vet as her mommy, so she can get the proper meds quick!
 
Yucky, hope you feel better soon, too bad your Mom is such a meanie!
U needed breakfast to feel better, after all Shelties need comfort food ;)
 
Back
Top