Ember is having a bad night.

Ember

Dear Ember,

Oh man, gut tossing, my least favorite thing in the world!! I feel your pain sister.

Stop whining about the bath cause #1 It does no good (trust me) they are unpredictable when it comes to baths, no rhyme or reason in the human world, #2 You do feel better doncha?

You will be doggied up again in no time and that my friend is something to look forward to big time!!

Tell your Mom to keep us advised,


XXX's OOO's

Harper Lee
 
Poor Ember. I hope you feel better today. Tell mom she needs to make you some chicken for your tummy. Yummy and payback for the bath.
 
Ember was doing better this morning. She had the 3 am bathroom break but didn't need a bath just some touch up. Nothing much came out this morning.

She was so ticked about not getting breakfast. But I'll give her alittie chicken tonight.
 
Ember you poor girl. Could be worse mom could have made you wear depends, and left the stink on you. Hopefully you can eat soon and feel better. Poor Mom, cleaning you up, that isn't on her top 10 I am sure.
 
Ember was doing better this morning. She had the 3 am bathroom break but didn't need a bath just some touch up. Nothing much came out this morning.

She was so ticked about not getting breakfast. But I'll give her alittie chicken tonight.

I'm glad to read that she seems to be on the mend :smile2:. They sure do act as though they take it personally during times like this.. It's almost as if they're embarassed about needing the help cleaning up.

Whatever caused it, I'm glad it's making a quick "pass thru." Sorry...bad joke! Rookie told me to use it!! lol
 
Ember, I had this trubble too and I HATE baths big time. I get flying nun ears when I see Mom coming with the hose or even a paper towel, I kno my butt will get warshed. Then NO brekfst! Insult added to injury.

Hope yuz feels better now and chicken on the way to yur dish.

Ally
 
I'm glad to read that she seems to be on the mend :smile2:. They sure do act as though they take it personally during times like this.. It's almost as if they're embarassed about needing the help cleaning up.

Whatever caused it, I'm glad it's making a quick "pass thru." Sorry...bad joke! Rookie told me to use it!! lol

Ember takes everything personally. :lol: So nothing new here. Not sure what the cause might be. Maybe Birch hid some of his rotten dead squirrel out by the tree.
 
Back
Top