Family Photo

Wait, who is Roxy??

Bravo, Jess...you're the only one who's noticed that there's been an extra dog in my pack since last September! Roxy is Rockwoods Saks Fifth Avenue, bred and co-owned with me by Sprite's breeder, Barbara Kenealy. She's a finished Champion at age 2. She came to live with us so I could special her in the Breed ring. She's won three Grand Championship points with me so far. She's fit in nicely with our herd, and has been especially great for Sprite who is close to her age. The two of them play constantly and then nap together!

Hello Roxy!
 

Attachments

  • January 2017.JPG
    January 2017.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Sleepy Day.JPG
    Sleepy Day.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 15
Gosh they are adorable! It's out of this world:love::love::love:
Just one question... When they're out and about, each doing their thing... How on earth do you recognize which is which? Like, when you see them from behind or so... They're like little copies of eachother:ROFLMAO::love:cutiepies
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
They are all so adorable! I was wondering the same thing about Roxy. I kept counting and was like I thought she only had 5!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
LOL I actually noticed there was a new addition "Roxy" a while ago, and I just thought Ann was collecting another gorgeous girl to add to her pack! Seriously though, this photo is to die for. As much as I love my elegant bi-black and tri girls, I have such a soft spot for the sables, since our first 3 Sheltie girls were all sables. Our first, Skye, was a gorgeous mahogany sable.

Thanks Ann for sharing this wonderful photo - it has put a big smile on my face!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
When they're out and about, each doing their thing... How on earth do you recognize which is which? Like, when you see them from behind or so... They're like little copies of eachother:ROFLMAO::love:cutiepies

Thanks to everyone for the great comments! Avon, you'd be surprised. When you live with them, you can see they each have different characteristics although The Husband frequently calls them by the wrong names. :ROFLMAO: Even though most of them are related to each other, they all have different faces. Lacey and Ruffles who are mother and daughter are built differently, with Ruffy being more fine-boned and petite. Checkers has different markings, Barkley a fuller coat being a boy, and Roxy is mahogany so has a lot more black in her coat. Sprite is...well, Sprite! She's different from all of them and knows it. The only time I have trouble figuring out who's who is when they're outside in the dark.:bag: But they all come for cookies! :)
 
The are so gorgeous. I'd say I'll take one off your hands, but Rocket and Cooper have my hands full. Good thing the Belles are so well behaved. LOL! I'm also impressed with the way you get them all to hold still for the picture. I'd wind up with sable and black blurs if I tried that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ann
Back
Top