Finally - we passed

Congrats to you both!

Did he ignore the food distraction completely? I'm very impressed! Way to go!

Not quite. I fed him an entire chicken in the hope he would be too full to worry about food. Wishful thinking. I also stuffed salami in my pockets. It didnt stop him during the stay to get up and try to wander over to the BBQ - I had to put him back 3 times (mind you, the GSD next to us did exactly the same thing!).

He wasn't impressed by the ribbon. I even had to stick a choc underneath to get him to sit next to it!
 
Congratulations to you and to Deska... and for your perseverance !

"Sympathy passes" count for a lot in my book: Snap got one on the loose leash portion of his CGC. As someone in my class said: The dogs only need to perform on that given night !!!!
 
Congrats!
lol @ eating a whole chicken and the Salami in your pocket :)
I do not think I would EVER get Toffee filled up that he couldn't take another bite :no::rolleyes2:
 
Megan starts Obedience next month!

I am excited as my Megan starts her obediences classes January 11Th :yes: Then I am pretty sure she would do great with agility cause man can she run and jump and hop all over the place..
 
Gosh..you so lucky!!

Can't wait till our PetsMart opens this spring.As that is my closest outlet for Trapp for obediance,and hopefully obtaining his CGC as we progress.

We are also looking at purchasing some agility equipment for spring. We're going to let him get a bit older to start that as he is still very young,and I don't want him getting hurt.

Keep us posted on how she is doing~
 
I am excited as my Megan starts her obediences classes January 11Th :yes: Then I am pretty sure she would do great with agility cause man can she run and jump and hop all over the place..

But how will yo go at agility?:smile2: Little Tully goes fast, problem is I don't! But they dont seem to care, too much, its great fun to get out and do training with your pup! Good luck.
 
Back
Top