Caro
Moderator
For those who haven't read my other thread, on Fri 21 Dec my beautiful boy and love of my life, Deska (aka Mr D, bottom, cuddle boy) died. He had complications from intestinal cancer. It was the hardest moment of my life, harder than battling cancer myself.
Tully and I miss him with all our heart. Life is so empty without Deska being on high alert, making mischief and following me everywhere, all the time. In almost 12 years Deska and I were rarely apart and now I feel as though a part of me is missing.
When I'm up to it I'll post some of the Deska stories - and let me tell you there were some stories - from the pizza incident to gate-crashing the Royals, Deska was always up to something. But because he did it with a cheeky grin you just had to laugh.
New puppy

Grows into beautiful boy

Always up to mischief

Tully and I miss him with all our heart. Life is so empty without Deska being on high alert, making mischief and following me everywhere, all the time. In almost 12 years Deska and I were rarely apart and now I feel as though a part of me is missing.
When I'm up to it I'll post some of the Deska stories - and let me tell you there were some stories - from the pizza incident to gate-crashing the Royals, Deska was always up to something. But because he did it with a cheeky grin you just had to laugh.
New puppy

Grows into beautiful boy

Always up to mischief









