Goodbye my Deska

Caro this picture of you and Deska, 14155 where you are both looking into the camera, is absolutely beautiful!! The two of you are gorgeous together!!! I hope you can frame this one.

Thanks but I can't take credit, I had professional photos taken when the dogs were younger. The photographer convinced me to have a photo taken with the dogs, although I wasn't prepared for it. But they turned out lovely.
 
Caro, you and Deska were such a team -- full of life and love. I remember the "Royals incident" so very well! Love from all of us at Nattering Springs.
 
What an incredible dog! The photos really show it... he has such a dear little face.

And I agree with Karen, the picture of the two of you looking at the camera together is very special.

Thank you for giving Deska a wonderful, wonderful life, full of friends, love, and joy (and opportunities to be cheeky!).
 
Such an amazing dog, who had an incredible impact on you and everyone he encountered. As hard as everything as been, I am so happy you had each other. Deska will always be in your heart and everyone he touched. I wish I had the opportunity to meet him.
 
I am so sorry you lost Deska. Beautiful pictures. So tough this time of the year with the holidays, Deska will
always be with you in spirit and wonderful memories. You are a great human mom taking care of such a
gorgeous boy. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
 
The vet hospital rang to say Deska's ashes are ready to be picked up. I don't know how I'm going to do it, it's so final. I wish someone could go for me.
 
Back
Top