Goofy nicknames!?!

Megansmom

Forums Sage
I don't know why, but since day one of having Megan, I have always called her my little "Poopies". :o. Anyone else out there as goofy as me?!:winkgrin:
 
Layla: "Principessa"
Bits: "Bitsy Boodle"
Annie: "Elizabeth Barrett Brownnose"
Beckon: "Becker-de-Decker" (Also "Mommy's Big Boy" -- I am so embarased. :o)
 
Well, of course, my pups are "the Boys" As in Barb and her boys which must include my 18 year old year old son!

Other nicknames: Eeyore for Bacca. Sad sack!
Devil's spawn for Indy!
 
Aonghus = Fangus, Fangy Dougall, Angel Face, Angle Fangs,Fang-a-tron,Mommy's Baby Boy and Pookie among the millions and billions of nicknames I call him!:lol:
 
:lol::lol:, I love them all, and TY ALL for reassuring me it's not just me, haha. When Megan first cam home to us, it was "Poo poo's", ha ha. Since then I have evolved to Poopie's:razz:.

I get made fun of a lot!:rolleyes2:
 
Back
Top