Goofy nicknames!?!

Just typing this out makes me feel ridiculous but here goes lol

Fiona turned into Fifi turned into Fefferbird turned into the Professor turned into Professor Fooof-Fee-Foff

Maggie turned into Maggie M00se turned into Mooseberry turned into Margaret Macmoosterson the Third

Lucy turned into Lucy Bear turned into Lucy Goose turned into Gooseberry Pie

I think I need to get out more. :eek2:
 
Just this past summer...I accidently called Mya..muddle.
My husband heard it... and she got stuck with the name.

To this day he calls her Muddle.....he says because she's all muddled up.

I still call her monkey dog....which evolved to 'orangutang', fur-butt and stinky-butt. I call her 'rocket-dog' when she's on the trails and running like nuts.

I love your pets nicknames...you guys. It sure has made my day.:lol::lol:
 
My sister and brother-in-law's sheltie is named Luke. Luke likes to get himself wet, and tends to get a little hard on the nose. One time b-i-l called him Stinky Luke, I just shortened it to Stuke. Stuke stuck, and the poor guy's been called that since.
 
Back
Top