Goofy nicknames!?!

Meggie is Meggie FooFoo, Meggie Doodle, Meggie May, Mama's pretty girl.

When my daughter was in preschool she used to sing a song about "little Bunny FooFoo," so of course the words have been changed to "little Meggie FooFoo."

Anyone else sing silly songs to their pup? I also have a Meggie Doodle song. OMG, I'm such a freak!


:lol::lol:, I love it, Meggie FooFoo! So is her real name Meggie? I call my Megan, Meggie sometimes also!
 
Well let me see:

Earnhardt: Earnie, Bud, Jr.
Bumper: baby,bumperdoodles,
Trapp: Bug ,twiddle..( I don't know why,it just kinda comes out)
 
Molly is Molly Moose or Moosa

Luke is Lukulele (like ukulele).

Harry is Harry Potter aka Mr Pottah aka 'Arry Pottah
 
Mark went through a lot of nicknames... mostly "Boy", "Boy Boy", "da-BOY!" (say it like you can't believe how cute he is). The "boys" started because he was the first male we'd ever had, and, for a long time, the only male dog in the house. He also answered to "Sparkle-y Markle-y", "Sparkle-y Boy" (jeeze, these are getting embarrassing), and "Sparky". More recently, it was "Pup-pup", "Puppet", and variations thereof.

All of mom's dogs seem to acquire nicknames - usually they're silly variations. Gemmy becomes "Gem-Gem", Tansy is "Little T.", Annie is "Annie-Bananie". Robbie gets called "Robert" when we're feeling formal, and "Robert Red-Furred" when we want him to know how handsome he is.

My favorites are the nicknames for our endearingly-snarky Tri girl... I call her "Bitchy-Witchy" with the utmost affection, especially when she decides to put the fear of God into the young dogs. Likewise "Bitchy Bitch" (after the Roberta Gregory comics) and "Crabby Old Bat". She's twelve and her eyesight and hearing aren't great, but she STILL has a snarl and a curled lip for any other dog who gets too close. I think she's adorable. :lol:
 
Last edited:
haha its funny any of mine know their actual names....
Molly is either Molles or witch (noah can vouch for the later one) I keep telling Noah shes not smiling at him but he doest get it:rolleyes2:.....
Mia, is called either mimi or midget or midgey
Noah is still called by various family members when they come over ohh look theres lunchbox:lol: or nono
Sam is called Susan as in Susan Lucci because you would think at times hes going for an emmy with his dramatics!
Now you can you say them all in a high pitched voice to drive them all crazy and get them all wound up :lol:

The cats also have nicknames as well
Sassy is known as Satan
and Ollie is known as chucka (because he pukes alot!) or munchkin because he is just soo damn cute...
 
haha its funny any of mine know their actual names....
Molly is either Molles or witch (noah can vouch for the later one) I keep telling Noah shes not smiling at him but he doest get it:rolleyes2:.....
Mia, is called either mimi or midget or midgey
Noah is still called by various family members when they come over ohh look theres lunchbox:lol: or nono
Sam is called Susan as in Susan Lucci because you would think at times hes going for an emmy with his dramatics!
Now you can you say them all in a high pitched voice to drive them all crazy and get them all wound up :lol:

The cats also have nicknames as well
Sassy is known as Satan
and Ollie is known as chucka (because he pukes alot!) or munchkin because he is just soo damn cute...

OMGsh, I love it, I love all the stories of "why", so awesome.
 
Ellie=
Ellie Belly
Ellie Jelly Belly
Belly (but you have to say it "bellll-leeee)
Puff Butt

And now for really, really, REALLY stupid ones that I have absolutely NO idea where they came from:
Da-Da-Doo
Buh-da-doo
Budda-Dog
Buh-da-da-da
Buh-da-doo-Buh-da-dog
Da-Da-Da (said really fast)

NOW who takes the goofy award?? :razz: :rolleyes2:
 
Last edited:
Ellie=
Ellie Belly
Ellie Jelly Belly
Belly (but you have to say it "bellll-leeee)
Puff Butt

And now for really, really, REALLY stupid ones that I have absolutely NO idea where they came from:
Da-Da-Doo
Buh-da-doo
Budda-Dog
Buh-da-da-da
Buh-da-doo-Buh-da-dog
Da-Da-Da (said really fast)

NOW who takes the goofy award?? :razz: :rolleyes2:

Me. "Are you my Munna-munna puppy? Munna munna munna" (repeat until entire room is nauseated). :dead:
 
Back
Top