Greyson is in the hospital

That is such good news. Hang in, take good care of yourself. I am so happy for Greyson, Derek and you.



Best,
Kate

I will look up that doctor's information and the milk thistle when I get home, thank you for the advice (and thanks to the others who suggested it!)
 
Wonderful news, thanks for letting us know!

I second the milk thistle suggestions. It's a great natural supplement for liver issues. It's easy to find and add to their food and has worked wonders for several of our dogs. I use it any time my dogs are on any kind of pain med or antibiotic just for extra protection.
 
I am about to go pick up Greyson!! They called Derek instead of me so I haven't spoken to the vet directly yet, but apparently his labs came back okay this morning. They want him back again in 10 days, probably for repeat blood drawing but I will ask when I get there. I am also going to ask for a copy of both the 1st lab results and the redraw, so I can email that Dr a few of you mentioned.

Is there any specific Milk Thistle any of you suggest I buy? Preferably something that isn't a pill form as Greyson has an aversion to pills :eek2:
 
I don't know how I missed this thread! I didn't get a chance to read through the entire thing but I'm glad Greyson is doing better.

I was advised to get Milk Thistle for Edan after he had his gallbladder removed. This is the one recommended to me: http://www.naturesfarmacy.com/store/details.php?prodId=264&category=

I've used some other products from Nature's Farmacy and they are good quality. They don't get much of it, 1/2 teaspoon per 15 pounds of weight so a container lasts a good while.
 
Back
Top