Gypsy's blood tests are back

hmm

the head hunched over thing reminded of me of my cat towards the end.
Giving her IV fluids helped, the vet said electrolyte imbalance caused it.

I'm sorry your baby is sick and so young.
Hopefully she can live a long time with RF.


*hugs*

Cindy and Gavin
 
It is so hard when our babies are so sick, and we can't make them better. They try so hard to tell us what is wrong.

Hope the food works for her. Keep us updated on the testing.

Hugs and prayers
 
I've heard of animals living long, happy lives despite having decreased liver function. I know how stressful it is when your fur kids are sick. Try to hang in there, I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of things soon and Gypsy will be on the road to recovery.
 
Re: Gypsy

Special prayers have been going out for Gypsy. Being still a young dog is in her favor. Please give her a hug from me.
 
Back
Top