Piper's mom
Moderator
I think he’s up to 7 if I count the apple chips and carrot sticks lol!Happy Birthday!! Oberon says you now get 16 cookies like he does!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think he’s up to 7 if I count the apple chips and carrot sticks lol!Happy Birthday!! Oberon says you now get 16 cookies like he does!
They’re calling for a high of +16 Celsius on Monday!Happy Birthday! I hope it gets warm in Winnipeg soon.
Piper actually wasn’t the dog I was supposed to get…was supposed to be a female but at 8 weeks the breeder hadn’t chosen so I HAD to pick a boy. Little did I know then what a wonderful thing it was!That's a great story about Piper. Turned out to be a very handsome young man![]()
