Happy belated birthday Piper, I'm really sucking at birthday wishes this year! I can't believe how much snow you're still getting in April , You're making England look like the Caribbean
Happy belated birthday Piper, I'm really sucking at birthday wishes this year! I can't believe how much snow you're still getting in April , You're making England look like the Caribbean
Nice to see you back Darren! Piper says thanks for the birthday wishes…he wants to know does this mean he gets more cookies?
Our snow is almost all gone…this is that same area from a few days ago…the grass is drying so Blueberry has given up looking for snow to pee on
It is guaranteed he gets extra cookies .
At least the snow is clearing fast, hopefully there's no more for a while, it makes me cold just looking at it haha. Blueberry still has a small patch she can use for a toilet if she's quick
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.