Happy is under the weather

Hopefully your paper will not be doodled all over. If I leave something at the service desk my friend writes all kinds of crazy notes all over it. :lol:


Also sometimes there are pictures. :eek2:

I actually have my own office and my own desk so it will be right where I left it :winkgrin:
 
Bonjour, Happy!

From one non-Sheltie to another, I do so hope you are feeling better. Were I there, I would snuggle your Mama for you to relieve some of the stress. I might even smother her in kisses.

I would also suggest a nice baguette, some delectable cheese, and perhaps a glass of sparkling grape juice (I can't hold my vin!) to put on those few pounds. Also, if you act like you could care less whether you got food at all and put all of your efforts into being overly adorable, you may find yourself with a fuller bowl.

Au revoir,
Pierre Louis

ah Pierre- Happy says you are a very smart dog and he always liked you :wink2: cheese is always a good thing but someone forgot to buy some at the store yesterday :uhoh: Mom appreciates snuggles and kisses- Cranberry is practicing those-when he's not disturbing the napping Happy trying to get some playtime :smile2:
 
I'm so sorry to hear that something is "off" with Happy. Glad his appetite is back. Unexplained weight loss always concerns me. But then is it possible that SOMEONE ELSE in the house may have been poaching his food ?
 
I'm so sorry to hear that something is "off" with Happy. Glad his appetite is back. Unexplained weight loss always concerns me. But then is it possible that SOMEONE ELSE in the house may have been poaching his food ?

Cranberry is fed in his crate and doesn't get out until both big dogs are done eating. Callie eats in the living room while Happy is in the kitchen- not far apart but I know that each pup is only eating their own food :wink2:
 
so we've been on vacation since last Tues- Dad doesn't have internet so we've been offline since then- and I'll have a ton of catching up to do when we get home. had a great high school reunion- one of my friends has shelties and recently joined the forums- that was cool to find out- and there will be pix but not til sometime next week. but Happy has not improved much- still having labored breathing issues and while here in PA- got goopy right eye and right nose- took him to a vet here since I didn't want to wait until Monday to see our vet. she checked his eye and no abrasions so we have an antibiotic/steroid cream and his eye is looking better but his nose is still stuffy. supposed to rinse it with saline but I'm still a little worried about him. we'll be in to see our vet on Monday and will let y'all know how that goes.........
 
so we've been on vacation since last Tues- Dad doesn't have internet so we've been offline since then- and I'll have a ton of catching up to do when we get home. had a great high school reunion- one of my friends has shelties and recently joined the forums- that was cool to find out- and there will be pix but not til sometime next week. but Happy has not improved much- still having labored breathing issues and while here in PA- got goopy right eye and right nose- took him to a vet here since I didn't want to wait until Monday to see our vet. she checked his eye and no abrasions so we have an antibiotic/steroid cream and his eye is looking better but his nose is still stuffy. supposed to rinse it with saline but I'm still a little worried about him. we'll be in to see our vet on Monday and will let y'all know how that goes.........

Glad you had a nice trip. I'm sorry to hear that Happy isn't doing better. Hopefully your vet will have some answers. Poor guy.
 
Hi Happy sorry to hear your not feeling any better. Mom tried those diapers on me once NO WAY!! I wasn't having it. Plus Chandler kept laughing at me. Mom has a friend and she's Mom to one of our pals who has pee pee problems also so his mom buys thong underwear and puts one of those women's personal things in there and places that over his unmentionable. Mom and her friend call it Victoria's Pee Kit. :lol::lol::lol: We think that's silly. If you are still vomiting I'm allowed to take 1/2 tums per my vet just make sure it's not sugar free and Mom said maybe call the vet to double check. I sure hope you will be feeling better soon Chandler and I sure know what it feels like to sick. Puppy prayers to you Happy.
 
Back
Top