Harley Sipes 2004-2010

Sounds like the people you are living with might not be helping you with what you're dealing with. Sounds like they are more of a negative force in your life. I know you were considering moving...maybe that's a good idea to start over?
 
Sounds like the people you are living with might not be helping you with what you're dealing with. Sounds like they are more of a negative force in your life. I know you were considering moving...maybe that's a good idea to start over?
:yes: I think Ashley may have hit the nail on the head, here.

One of my friends is going through a very difficult time right now (domestic abuse, separation, etc.). On Saturday she told me, "You really find out who your friends are when you go through the tough times." She was thanking me and another friend for being available to answer her phone calls and texts, getting her out of the house when she needed a break and sitting with her while the police served her soon-to-be ex with a restraining order and evicted him from the house.

When you're working through a loss, you real friends will be there for you. They want you to be OK. They will be willing to set aside their plans when you need them, because they know you would do the same for them.
 
4th night in a row eating ramen for dinner while everyone goes out to eat......go to the grocery store to stock up on food.......yeah right.........that would be a sight to see:eek2:
 
seriously FML FML FML, i knew it, Its only a movie but yet a agian its joshs way or no way. so the movie thats due back will be late because he just got home and he wants to watch the friday the 13th movie in his bed so woooo whoooooo the movie ive been planning on seeing all weekend with everyone im not watching because he wants to just watch it while they go to bed tonight. does my opinion seriously not matter?:confused2:
 
Sounds like you should have already watched the movie. If you're waiting for Josh to do things with you...looks like it ain't happening on purpose.


I've found the best plan when in similar situations is make your own plans. Have so much fun on your own that your friends want to join in. Or at the least, you will have had fun.

And he can rent his own movies.
 
Sounds like you should have already watched the movie. If you're waiting for Josh to do things with you...looks like it ain't happening on purpose.


I've found the best plan when in similar situations is make your own plans. Have so much fun on your own that your friends want to join in. Or at the least, you will have had fun.

And he can rent his own movies.

Ive been trying.... but with a part time job that doesnt pay nearly enough and a very unreliable car its hard to go out (trust me i would be out of this house more often if my car wasnt so sketchy so i only drive it back and forth to work.) but i tried making chocolate chip cookies but im pretty sure the turned out to be a FAIL because i didnt have teaspoons and im pretty sure put egg replacer in the dough than i was soppose to because i had to eye ball it.:dead: Currently im trying to save up for a car that isnt junk like an 05 neon, the are pretty cheap considering the year i found 4 for under 6000 i am about a third of the way there. woot i guess....

then i plan on re-buying all my CDs on amazon since you can get used CDs like new for like 2 bucks. and someone jacked all of mine a month ago(about 150 none of them burned)

Then maybe enough time will have passed and it will have been time for me to bring home a new sheltie( im hoping at the latest, this time next year.)


Im trying to be more positive about my situation, its just hard being ignored by one of your closest friends(Josh) and your best friend that you look up to(Terri). But im still trying.... hopefully im not going to be moving back to my parents but if it absolutly comes down to it i guess i would have to.
 
I just read this post today : I am very sorry for your loss. I like a lot of us here have been there.My Angel died in OCt of 09 and I still think about her everyday even tho I have a new sheltie pup.

When I got Snickers (my new pup) I didnt want him to look like Angel (Angel is irreplaceable).Snickers has brought sooo much needed joy to my life. Im sure if I didnt have him I would still be dwelling on the passing of Angel.Some days I wouldn't get out of bed if it were not for Snickers waking me up with his wake up and give me attention kisses. I think getting a new pup is a great idea for you. Not to replace your lost pal but to help you get thru this trying time. It seems as though you need some more positive people in your life... You can find them here.
 
Update:

1.Things seem to be getting somewhat better with Josh, we went golfing together this past monday so I think that had somthing to do with it. We found a course we can just go play anytime we want, its a par 3 course with a few par 4 holes in it and its only 13 dollars to play 18 holes. Its not the best course obviously but its a good place to practice which is what he needs and its easy enough that he can play well so that doesnt put him in a bad mood. maybe it can turn into a weekly thing like it was back in bloomington before we moved.

2. I have been doing research on breeders around kansas city and bloomington just in case i am able to bring home a sheltie earlier that expected (I am still thinking it will be next year before I can bring a puppy into my life but you never know.)

3. Today I recieved a phone call i recieve every few months from a friend I had a falling out with two January's ago, I "dumped him" as my friends say becuase he started a rumor in my previous church youth group that I did mushrooms and acid, all he would do everyday was smoke pot and we would get into an arguement every couple of weeks about it. Before I stopped being his friend we had been close friends for almost 4 years. I have tried blocking his number so he could not call but that didnt work, I have tried multiple time to explain to him why I could not be his friend and that didnt work, He has said previously that he would quit drugs to save our friendship but obviously he didnt (I walked in on him smoking from a bong) and that was the last straw. I have ignored every call from him since but I am tired of getting calls from him.

Why can't I explain how I am feeling like bands do? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXjfInVLiRY&feature=related Like this song it is perfect for how I feel about him.

4. We are heading back up to bloomington not this upcoming weekend but next weekend for the IU graduation.
 
Back
Top