Harley Sipes 2004-2010

Drama comes pretty easy when you're young. but you do have situations that you are dealing with. this is a good place to vent- we're all here to help :smile2:

yeah your right about that. I usually look at people who thrived on drama back when i was in HS and I wondered how people could be so cought up in the drama to were that was all they think about, I try to avoid it but once in a while it finds me, at least its not every other week im getting into fights about something differant, my problems seems to be something that take a few weeks to resolve. Things with josh are getting better but he still has his days when it seems like im non existent, the days when not even two words are said even though i try to have converstations.
 
yeah your right about that. I usually look at people who thrived on drama back when i was in HS and I wondered how people could be so cought up in the drama to were that was all they think about, I try to avoid it but once in a while it finds me, at least its not every other week im getting into fights about something differant, my problems seems to be something that take a few weeks to resolve. Things with josh are getting better but he still has his days when it seems like im non existent, the days when not even two words are said even though i try to have converstations.

I know he's your good buddy and roommate but maybe a few outside friends could help. People from work or school maybe. I think if Josh realizes that you can have fun without him, he might be more receptive to doing stuff you all enjoy.
 
I would try to be better friends with people at work but the gilf course i work at everyone has at least 20 years on me. Besides work and the occasional round of golf with them we dont hang out.
 
I would try to be better friends with people at work but the gilf course i work at everyone has at least 20 years on me. Besides work and the occasional round of golf with them we dont hang out.

I got 20 years on you - don't count us old folk out as friends- you'd be surprised :yes:
plus- they may have kids your age that you could hang out with :wink2:
 
I got 20 years on you - don't count us old folk out as friends- you'd be surprised :yes:
plus- they may have kids your age that you could hang out with :wink2:

haha yeah. im pretty sure the people i work with dont like anything im into besides golf, most of them do have kids but they are very young like 14
 
me- "hey do you wanna play golf tomorrow?", josh-" yeah lets play in the morning".

i made the time for 8am, its 60 bucks per person. if you have to cancel its a 20 dollar fee on top of the green fee.

today, me-"hey do you want to take my car or yours", josh " oh im gonna go to a driving range with my brother", me- " i thought you wanted to play?", josh-" yeah, my brother just called to see if i wanted to go hit some balls"
me-"so your just going to dump our plans to go hit a few balls?"
josh-"yeah, i guess."
me-"you know you still have to pay the green fee and the fee to cancel so your spending over 90 bucks just to go hit around insted of playing, right?"

after that i went to play by myself, not only did i play awful, i had to play with a group of people who didnt play by the rules were very offensive and very very slow because you cant play by yourself there...... great day so far
 
Back
Top