HopeShelties
Forums Enthusiast
In Ohio, there are a number of good breeders to choose from. I like Belmark, Bach, and Paragon in Ohio. I've gotten show prospect puppies from Bach and Paragon, and have been very happy with what I've gotten from them. I wouldn't hesitate to get a show pup from Belmark either, as they produce some very nice show dogs. Bach and Belmark have dogs from similar breeding. Paragon has quite a bit from Blue Heaven and Apple Acres. Not only do my dogs from Paragon and Bach do well in conformation, but they also have herding instinct, and the type of trainability and want to please attitudes that I want for agility, obedience, and rally as well (plus I think the little girl from Bach is going to make a heck of a tracking dog).
You can view their sites here:
http://www.belmarkshelties.com
http://www.bachsheltiesonline.com
http://www.paragonshelties.com
You can view their sites here:
http://www.belmarkshelties.com
http://www.bachsheltiesonline.com
http://www.paragonshelties.com
He knows they're coming anyway and he loves them tons once they're here.


