Help!! New puppy fear biting & barking

Nice to see. Pic one looks like he is trying to figure how to get further into the corner; pic two I can almost hear TaDa!
 
WOW!!!!!!! I don't know how I missed this story either!

CONGRATULATIONS on your success with Jack! It broke my heart to see him all huddled in the corner of the cage. I admire you for your patience and understanding in helping him develop his confidence.

I feel like we have ALOT in common. I also have 4 shelties, and my newest is now 6 mos. old. She wasn't socialized much either and was also fearful when my other dogs barked. Did we get them from the same breeder!!!! (LOL, just kidding).

Anyway, best of luck to you!!!!!!:winkgrin:
 
Thank you so much & good luck with the pup! we got Jack when he was 5 months old (part of the problem I believe) It's been three months of hard work with him -he's finally starting to come around.
 
Great update to this story! I am so happy that he is coming around. With our rescue it took a LONG time. Now, she is a confident little girl.
 
Back
Top