Holiday Card Exchange 2013

I think I still have the spreadsheet if Ashley doesn't. Let's see what she thinks and then go from there. I think it's great fun to exchange cards although I may do mine as e-cards this year...printing the photo cards is so expensive!
 
I have a link to the spreadsheet still. It was a google doc that she just made so people could go in and add themselves.

Edit- Looking at that list from last year (which shows dogs names as well), a couple people have added on to their pack since last Christmas lol... Calliesmom has doubled!
 
Last edited:
I'm hesitant to use the spreadsheet from last year without blanking it out completely because (1) there may be people on it who no longer frequent Sheltie Forums; or (2) there may be people who don't want to participate this year.

Since it's Ashley's spreadsheet and Google Doc account, we should check with her before we use it.
 
I think last year, Ashley used the same spreadsheet - she just deleted all the names so we could each sign up again.
 
I will update the spreadsheet (remove all precious participants) and privately message all interested parties who respond in this thread.

Likely I will start sending it out tomorrow.

Thanks for getting it started!
 
Back
Top