Holiday Card Exchange 2013

Okay--I've sent the link to all who have responded to this thread so far. If you did not receive it or are having any issues, please let me know!
 
Okay--I've sent the link to all who have responded to this thread so far. If you did not receive it or are having any issues, please let me know!

If it is not too late, I would love to be included. I haven't been around for a few days and missed a lot of posts...trying to get caught up now.
 
Okay--just sent out a few more!

I feel like we're way ahead of the game this year, so I feel like there is still plenty of time to get your name in :)
 
I feel like we're way ahead of the game this year, so I feel like there is still plenty of time to get your name in :)

We are ahead of the game this year. I started the thread early so more people would have a chance to participate.

I know my club has already schedule a date for holiday pictures and our borough is already advertising pet pictures with Santa. With the rest of the holiday craziness we don't need to fun cards to forum friends on top of it.

Thanks for managing the spreadsheet again, Ashley. I know you are insanely busy with the new house.
 
I know my club has already schedule a date for holiday pictures and our borough is already advertising pet pictures with Santa.

Awww! That's so cute. I think the only way my girls would do pictures with Santa is if Santa was Grandpa (my dad).:rolleyes2:
 
You can add me to the list. I will email cards... although I'm not 100% sure I'm going to make a card this year with my dog on it.
 
Back
Top