Danny's mommy
Forums Enthusiast
I sent Sheltie Shack a donation. Linda went and got Copper, Lucky and Lobo the collie and she arranged for Hope to go to a sheltie rescue. During the tornado outbreak she had a sheltie slumber party in her basement, eight shelties. She took all three dogs to the vet too. She never was annoyed with me when asking for her help with these four dogs and she is very professional and caring in what she does. She has kept me updated on them plus sent pictures. I could go on and on praising her. But then all rescues deserve praise don't they. And the foster moms and dads are our unsung heroes. Bottom line Hope is safe. Two more rescues offered helping her today but Linda quickly worked on getting Hope safe already. I forgot she also rescued Salsa when I told her that her owners wanted her put down when they took her to the pound. All Linda said was something like geez I haven't even gotten home from getting the other ones.
