In the path of hurricane Irene:Owners,dogs,your location

mbfrench

Forums Celebrity
No chit chat here,just list who you are,your dogs names,your location,and updates if you are ok when you are able.

If your dogs have special needs,or you do,let us know if we need to reach someone for you.

If possible,where you have relocated to.

If anyone should want phone numbers to close friends,please PM them,to at least let these folks post for you if you are in danger,or not able due to no internet or phone services.
 
You are very thoughtful Michelle. We are lucky, we have a school shelter down the road, and they take pets. We don't feel it will get that bad here though-not a full force hurricane. I hope !
 
Megan here, representing Mercer County, New Jersey, no dogs at present and we're just expecting a whole lot of rain!

I will most likely lose electric at some point Saturday or Sunday. If I drop out for a while, I'm 99.99% likely to be perfectly OK - just in the dark! Don't worry about us.
 
Precious and I had tornado warnings in ontario just a few days ago.. Though we weren't hit or damaged and didn't get hail like other places near here, we did get massive rain fall, a long scary lightening show, crazy wind, and power that flickered on and off. That enough scared the jeebees out of me.. Especially having been parted with my family during when they were getting warned to take cover in the area.... I was definitely scared. I pray for all those in the path of Hurricane Irene, I can't imagine... Please try to update here with your statuses, thank you Michele for starting this thread. Goodluck preparing everyone. It never hurts to be TOO prepared. Extra bottles of water, candles/flashlights, canned food, medical aid kit, anything and everything you think you might need is better than not having what you need when you need it in an emergency.... Please be safe everyone... I hate how scary the weather is becoming around the world :/

- Precious & Michelle <3
 
Linda here...6 shelties and 2 cats! I am in RI on the west side of the bay. Most likely will loose power, hope nothing else. As long as AT&T has cell service I should be able to check in..we are up on a hill from the bay so I should be safe water wise!
 
Randi here. 1 sheltie. In Hudson County, NJ and in a flood zone with a recommended evacuation. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and heading to higher ground in NYC. I'll probably lose power like everyone else, but will try to check in on my cell phone. I hope everyone stays safe and hold those sheltie tight!
 
Last edited:
Dawn and Gypsy here in Baltimore. Expecting alot of rain, maybe some flooding in the area since we are close to the water. We have all the supplies we need in case we lose electric or water and are just going to relax for the weekend. Plenty of Munchies and Dog food. Praying you all stay safe.
 
Dani here

3 Shelties, 1 cat, 4 guinea pigs, and 3 goats :biggrin2: I also have my MIL with us who relocated from Atlantic County and she brought her guinea pig with her.

We are in Hunterdon County, NJ and are expecting to lose power. I don't have an ipad, so I will not be able to check in if power goes out. Just expecting a lot of rain and probably for electricity to go out.

Stay safe everyone!
 
Chris here. Four Shelties, one chinchilla, four chickens. All hatches battened down, generator ready to roll.
 
Back
Top