Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't know if I can handle more threads - we need more people on this side of the world to post. When I get up in the morning you have all been so busy and it takes me ages to get through all the posts - I often dont start working now until midday because I am reading and posting. Then after lunch I get withdrawals because you all go to bed and no one is posting and its awful.

I think it is fun to see who is online & the number of lurkers. 

Yes, we Canadians are always suckers when it comes to stores that wave our flag when we are out of country! It's like a welcome mat to us! "Come on in! We understand you! (e.g. we know you don't live in igloos - at least, not in summertime!)![]()

Hmm.
I just don't see how a girl from Canada with ONLY TWO shelties can have the most posts.
Here in the south we have a saying....silence is golden and duct tape is silver.
[evil grin]
Barb....Barb I have PUPPIES.......pretttttttttttttttttty puppies
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one watching that statistic!I think it is fun to see who is online & the number of lurkers.
I've noticed the number of lurkers seem to equal or surpass the registered members regularly. I hear a rumor that there are quite a few Sheltie folks out there who admit they are lurkers when talking face to face with friends.
What do we have to do to get these folks out of hiding? Maybe I have to take an ad out in either Sheltie International or Sheltie Pacesetter?
Be proud! Be part of the Sheltie Nation!![]()
Here, Lurker! Come, Lurker!!I think "Lurker" is a great Sheltie name!Here, Lurker! Come, Lurker!!
I guess i need to come out of my lurking mode, I do post off an on. I figure with so many posting no would remember who I am.
susan mom to Maggie
and Katie always in our hearts