Inventory!

She's back......!

posting...posting...posting..posting...posting

heh, heh, heh.....Barb is going on vacation for a week.

ya'll think I can post 2,000 times in a week?

:uhoh: probably not

Home from the cottage but only for a day! The weather was supposed to be crappy so we decided to come home and restock on groceries, etc. As it turned out, the weatherman was wrong again. It was a fantastic day, except for one thunderstorm that rolled through quickly.

But it means that I was able to catch up on SheltieForums! Yey! So, Janet, you'll now need to make it 2,015!!! :lol:

p.s. I tried to open Sheltie forums into my Blackberry browser so I could keep up while away. It loads and I can see the threads but I can't open them! Way to drive me crazy!!!! Is this some plot to keep me away??!!! :razz::wink2:
 
I would remember as my posts of the girls pics seem to get less and less comments and views. Sometimes wonder why I do them if it wasn't for the few that do seem to enjoy them. The last post has a pitiful 99 views and if I remember 4 posts from viewers.

Don't ever stop! I love your photos! You totally inspire me! Did you see my butterfly and daddy long leg photo on my photobucket! I never thought to try macro photo until I saw some of your shots!
 
Home from the cottage but only for a day! The weather was supposed to be crappy so we decided to come home and restock on groceries, etc. As it turned out, the weatherman was wrong again. It was a fantastic day, except for one thunderstorm that rolled through quickly.

But it means that I was able to catch up on SheltieForums! Yey! So, Janet, you'll now need to make it 2,015!!! :lol:

p.s. I tried to open Sheltie forums into my Blackberry browser so I could keep up while away. It loads and I can see the threads but I can't open them! Way to drive me crazy!!!! Is this some plot to keep me away??!!! :razz::wink2:

You are too funny Barb! Can you say Forum Withdrawal??? It's good to see you online again, but go have fun at the cottage and we'll save all the Big News for your return! (PS Is Indy doing any diving? :eek2: )
 
Oh Terdonal, please continue posting your beautiful photographs. I may not respond every time, but I can assure you that I love seeing your pictures. And you even inspired me to try to get a decent photo of a dragonfly on a marigold the other day. Well, they weren't very decent, but they were pictures and at least I'm trying!
 
Barb

Don't ever stop! I love your photos! You totally inspire me! Did you see my butterfly and daddy long leg photo on my photobucket! I never thought to try macro photo until I saw some of your shots!

No I haven't seen them, I can't find the link for your photobucket account. Please send me the link. Have a great vacation.
 
Hey we had a new record guys..............88 people on Dec 30 at 6:00PM.

So many new people signing up. Remember................ Premuim Membership is a LOW 25$ and helps keep the forum going and you get to have albums of your pups on your page!
 
Thanks for bringing this thread back to the active page Jan....
Hey Terdonal.....any new pictures?
We LOVE pictures!
 
Yes, we haven't seen any pictures from Terdonal lately and they are always so great.

The forum is just very busy these days which is a good thing.
 
Hey we had a new record guys..............88 people on Dec 30 at 6:00PM.

So many new people signing up. Remember................ Premuim Membership is a LOW 25$ and helps keep the forum going and you get to have albums of your pups on your page!

There are 83 surfing tonight!

I have to sign off because I tore a muscle off my rib cage and and not feeling great. I cannot imagine what number of posts I'll see tomorrow morning to try to stay on top off!

Night all! 36 hour before I head into the sunshine!
 
There are 83 surfing tonight!

I have to sign off because I tore a muscle off my rib cage and and not feeling great. I cannot imagine what number of posts I'll see tomorrow morning to try to stay on top off!

Night all! 36 hour before I head into the sunshine!

A torn muscle on your ribs? That sounds painful! Hope you feel better soon.
 
Back
Top