Inventory!

I would remember as my posts of the girls pics seem to get less and less comments and views. Sometimes wonder why I do them if it wasn't for the few that do seem to enjoy them. The last post has a pitiful 99 views and if I remember 4 posts from viewers.

I think that everyone is very busy this summer. I notice that the posts seem to be fewer during the summer months while everyone is spending time outside. I know that I really don't want to be in the house online all the time when it's nice out. I think you will notice and increase in posts as it starts to get cooler out! Besides, you know that we all love your pictures and can never wait to see them!!

I guess i need to come out of my lurking mode, I do post off an on. I figure with so many posting no would remember who I am.

susan mom to Maggie
and Katie always in our hearts

We don't forget people, I know that I tend to wonder what has happened to some people that used to post a lot. I guess I just always assume that they are too busy to join in the conversation. You really should join in more, we do look forward to what everyone has to say!
 
Well then I will try and stay in the loop more. Here is an update. Katie was my girl that I lost to cancer almost 4 months ago. Our Maggie will be 13 in december and is still a very active girl that at times acts like a puppy. We do want to add another one and hope to before the end of the year.
I have my name in with 2 breeders just waiting on litters. We do want another tri.
I hope I can wait that long.
How do I post a picture like every one has by there name? Is there away to have a set signature so I don't have to redo it all the time.

susan and maggie
Katie always in our hearts.
 
Go to the "user CP" link in the upper left of the blue bar. There you can upload your profile picture and set a 'signature.' If you are a premium member then you can also upload an avatar picture.

Also Sumac, the pictures of the new puppies are in the "for breeders only" forum under "sasha's puppy scrapbook and videos."
 
Go to the "user CP" link in the upper left of the blue bar. There you can upload your profile picture and set a 'signature.' If you are a premium member then you can also upload an avatar picture.

Also Sumac, the pictures of the new puppies are in the "for breeders only" forum under "sasha's puppy scrapbook and videos."

Thanks Granite!! Granite is 100% correct in everything that she explained. For $25.00 a year, you can become a premium member and have an avatar picture like many of us have. For your personal page you can upload a profile picture right now and it won't cost anything. Also, when you are a premium member you can create a photo albulm and share pics. If you can't do that, you can still share pics via photobucket, flicker or some other free picture sharing website. You just have to post the link in your comment.

Well then I will try and stay in the loop more. Here is an update. Katie was my girl that I lost to cancer almost 4 months ago. Our Maggie will be 13 in december and is still a very active girl that at times acts like a puppy. We do want to add another one and hope to before the end of the year.
I have my name in with 2 breeders just waiting on litters. We do want another tri.
I hope I can wait that long.
How do I post a picture like every one has by there name? Is there away to have a set signature so I don't have to redo it all the time.

susan and maggie
Katie always in our hearts.

Maggie is 13! Wow, that is so great that she is still so active! I hope that a breeder has some good news for you soon!
 
I would remember as my posts of the girls pics seem to get less and less comments and views. Sometimes wonder why I do them if it wasn't for the few that do seem to enjoy them. The last post has a pitiful 99 views and if I remember 4 posts from viewers.

even if we don't post that we love the pix- we do love the pix. I'm trying not to compete with Barb by posting in every thread :wink2::lol:
Y'all check multiple times- I get on when I get home from work and hopefully, get done by dinner but not so much recently- too much to read :smile2:
 
How do I reply to a friendship request? Also what is Avatar? I admit I don't know my way around this forum.

susan and Maggie
Katie always in our hearts
 
even if we don't post that we love the pix- we do love the pix. I'm trying not to compete with Barb by posting in every thread :wink2::lol:
Y'all check multiple times- I get on when I get home from work and hopefully, get done by dinner but not so much recently- too much to read :smile2:

posting...posting...posting..posting...posting

heh, heh, heh.....Barb is going on vacation for a week.

ya'll think I can post 2,000 times in a week?

:uhoh: probably not
 
How do I reply to a friendship request? Also what is Avatar? I admit I don't know my way around this forum.

susan and Maggie
Katie always in our hearts

I can't remember exactly what you need to do to accept a friend request. If you want to reply to someone that has sent one to you, you can click on that person's name and go to their page and leave a message on their page.

An avatar is a picture next to your name that appears in your posts like mine or granite's. That is the one that you would need to be a premium member for. Let me know if you have any other questions.
 
I would remember as my posts of the girls pics seem to get less and less comments and views. Sometimes wonder why I do them if it wasn't for the few that do seem to enjoy them. The last post has a pitiful 99 views and if I remember 4 posts from viewers.

Yes, but maybe half of those views were from me, going back in and showing everyone in the office your beautiful pictures. Be assured that I make wonderful comments about your beautiful girls everyday, I just don't always write them down. I "lurk" half the time, and sign on when I want to say something, or have time. I love seeing your view of the world. Your photography is beautiful, delicate and very calming. Thank you for sharing.
 
posting...posting...posting..posting...posting

heh, heh, heh.....Barb is going on vacation for a week.

ya'll think I can post 2,000 times in a week?

:uhoh: probably not

I'm on vacation too- so won't be able to get on every day- as I have to use dial-up- :eek2::rolleyes2: I think I'll fall even farther behind :wink2:
 
Back
Top