Is there a rescue group in Spokane area?

Hey...your new girl is related to our boy Baron! Apple Acres Oddysey Armani as well as Mardi Gras...among others mixed in there..are on our boy's mommy's side...of Bearcreek Shelties. Sounds like you've got a winner there in more than one way;-)!

Congrats all the way around.
 
Hey...your new girl is related to our boy Baron! Apple Acres Oddysey Armani as well as Mardi Gras...among others mixed in there..are on our boy's mommy's side...of Bearcreek Shelties. Sounds like you've got a winner there in more than one way;-)!

Congrats all the way around.

I sent a PM to you and asked where you're from - duh! I just saw your from California. I hope to get Fillie's papers soon so I can see her pedigree! She is adjusting to living in a family really well. She's so cute - she's learning all of Maggie Mae's bad habits!! Maggie Mae has always seemed so girly and sweet - now she seems more like a Sheltie juvenile delinquent! :lol:
 
I sent a PM to you and asked where you're from - duh! I just saw your from California. I hope to get Fillie's papers soon so I can see her pedigree! She is adjusting to living in a family really well. She's so cute - she's learning all of Maggie Mae's bad habits!! Maggie Mae has always seemed so girly and sweet - now she seems more like a Sheltie juvenile delinquent! :lol:

Here you go. Her pedigree. Rachel actually looked at her litter brother Jag for a mate for Diva for next year. Small world. :lol:

http://www.pedigreelines.com/dog/show/name/serenity-apple-acre-filigree
 
Thank you so much for the link!! I'm so excited to see her lineage! She is such a wonderful dog! We are slowly getting her to be just a pet! I don't know much about following the pedigree - I'm going to learn - this is so much fun! Thanks again!
 
Back
Top