Jasper is coming home!

mbfrench

Forums Celebrity
I can't stand it,I'm busting here.As today my sweet,lovable,did I say sweet...hubby wanted to take another look at Jasper.

All out of the blue! After he looked at him,he said,,,"baby you really want him don't you"..I jumped up and gave my baby a big hug,so next weekend Jasper will come home.Can't wait....:yes:
 
congrats on your new addition.:smile2: Let the games began. :lol: Trapp will love him. Diva and Grizz play non stop. They are only 6 months apart. The Sheltie Wrecking Crew, we call them.:wink2: At least we don't have to tire them out.
 
Congratulations!

How do you think Trapp will adjust to being the middle child? None of the privileges attached to being eldest and no longer the baby ... :wink2:
 
Congratulations!

How do you think Trapp will adjust to being the middle child? None of the privileges attached to being eldest and no longer the baby ... :wink2:

Well..hopefully being still young puppies,he won't notice to much...:rolleyes2:Brian has just kindly reminded me that Jasper is HIS dog...(((yea right))).

I just asked him,does this mean that every piddle puddle,and waking up in the night,he will contend with. Well he looked at me and said,well ahh..you know what I mean baby~

I know as far as pecking order,I'm hoping that Jasper will look to Earnhardt the same as Trapp has.Right from the beginning he always respected Earnhardt.
We're excited! Just broke the news to Trapp & Earnie.Earnie tilted his head.Trapp started pawing at me like he was part cat~
 
Congratulations! My chloe is just a year, and she is totally THRILLED to have a sister. This will be the best thing in the world for Trapp.

Big congrats!
 
Everytime I sift thru the threads I see "Jesus is coming home".( i am a religious man.) Not until I take a closer look and it reads Jasper.

Congrats on Jasper.
 
Oh my goodness Michele!!!! How exciting is that! I'm so happy for you, I know you really liked him. It will be fun to see his similarities and differences to Trapp. Congrats!
 
Michele, I am so happy for you! I felt the exact same way when DH said, "So we're getting him???" when Ala emailed me about Beckon!! :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top