Jasper is coming home!

:biggrin2:
YAYYYYYYYY
OMG how awesome is this news?!?
Since I couldn't have him *envious look* you're the next best thing!!! lol I get to see Jasper growing up through this forum, what a treat!!!
I just love his little personality, I bet ya he is more saucy than Trapp, LOL
Poor Earnhardt ;)
Anyhow, HUGE congratulations, awesome that your hubby caved, lol and we will demand pictures :)

Awwww your so sweet! Yes you will get to keep up with Jasper,right here on the forum for sure!

Ya know,I'm thinking the same thing about being a saucy one.It will be awesome have both of them to grow up together.

I'm thinking Earnhardt will like getting a break from being chewed,herded,collars being snatched!!:biggrin2:
 
Thank you,we're excited.But I don't have to wait long,only a few days.Hopefully they will go quickly. Not a whole lot to prepare for here,maybe a huge package of paper towels!!:yes:

The crate is here,still in the kitchen.Trapp isn't using it that much at all.Once in a great while he will wander in,with the door kept open,and take a nap. I may still get another,for Jasper though,so they each have a special place of thier own.

Brian is beaming ear to ear about Jasper,I have a feeling he is gonna be daddys boy~:yes:
 
Thank you,we're excited.But I don't have to wait long,only a few days.Hopefully they will go quickly. Not a whole lot to prepare for here,maybe a huge package of paper towels!!:yes:

The crate is here,still in the kitchen.Trapp isn't using it that much at all.Once in a great while he will wander in,with the door kept open,and take a nap. I may still get another,for Jasper though,so they each have a special place of thier own.

Brian is beaming ear to ear about Jasper,I have a feeling he is gonna be daddys boy~:yes:

that's a good thing- theoretically, everyone has their own bed and their own crate :winkgrin:
I know that Brian will spoil Jasper terribly :yes:
 
I can't stand it,I'm busting here.As today my sweet,lovable,did I say sweet...hubby wanted to take another look at Jasper.

All out of the blue! After he looked at him,he said,,,"baby you really want him don't you"..I jumped up and gave my baby a big hug,so next weekend Jasper will come home.Can't wait....:yes:

Can you both come and talk to David....! :yes::yes::smile2:
 
I just wanted to say that I am such a banana. I have been looking and looking at this thread and it didn't register. (I swear my brain has been on vacation this week).

I am so happy for you. :smile2::yes::smile2::yes: Can't wait. I am busting over with excitment!!!
 
I just wanted to say that I am such a banana. I have been looking and looking at this thread and it didn't register. (I swear my brain has been on vacation this week).

I am so happy for you. :smile2::yes::smile2::yes: Can't wait. I am busting over with excitment!!!

Well golly,thank you!
We can't wait either.Trapp & I had a little chat tonite about his little brother~

He intently listened..then I got a puppy kiss on my nose.
 
Hi,
I was reading this thread and wondered if Jasper was the same Jasper I saw on puppyfind where I picked our our little girl. If so, he's a beauty! Our girl arrives on Saturday and since we haven't been in the puppy business for 11 years, we are buying all new stuff...
Enjoy your baby!!!
 
Back
Top