Silaria
Forums Sage
Michele, congratulations! Jasper is definitely a precious gem and it's wonderful that he'll be joining you, Brian, Trapp and the rest of your four-legged family.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Michele, congratulations! Jasper is definitely a precious gem and it's wonderful that he'll be joining you, Brian, Trapp and the rest of your four-legged family.
OH MY GOSH..... How wonderful. I bet you won't sleep a wink till then. Will you take Trapp with you to pick up Jasper? I am so very excited for you, as I know how much you wanted this puppy.
Everytime I sift thru the threads I see "Jesus is coming home".( i am a religious man.) Not until I take a closer look and it reads Jasper.
Congrats on Jasper.
Everytime I sift thru the threads I see "Jesus is coming home".( i am a religious man.) Not until I take a closer look and it reads Jasper.
Congrats on Jasper.
