Kobe's "weenie"

Hi - Kobe is my new pup. I haven't even seen the red rocket except the day I started this thread. He is just over 8 months old in these photos.

IMG_0613.jpg


IMG_0611.jpg
 
Thanks for the great compliments. :smile2: Of course, I had nothing to do with his coat and am hoping I can keep up with the grooming. Shelties don't seem to shed much compared to labs but their fur is thicker.
 
My boys don't shed....they don't even seem to blow their coats! All that fur just seems to stick in there till I take it out. Of course, everytime I do, I could stuff pillows with the result!
 
My boys don't shed....they don't even seem to blow their coats! All that fur just seems to stick in there till I take it out. Of course, everytime I do, I could stuff pillows with the result!

This is the case with mine, as well. Chloe is just 20 months...so that could change, but Vinca just needs to have her undercoat combed out every so often.
 
My boys don't shed....they don't even seem to blow their coats! All that fur just seems to stick in there till I take it out. Of course, everytime I do, I could stuff pillows with the result!

Same with Bailey, but she is only 11 months old. She is not shedding. YAY! But when I when I line brush her, I can make a a whole new sheltie! I'm hoping her fur stays like this. It's nice to wear black clothes without any fur on it.
 
Back
Top