Calliesmom
Moderator
I think that Chris wins 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Or some other funny and controversial topic, a little spice you know![]()

Absolutely...it is good to occasionally walk on the naughty side of life.
even if it is as simple as Kobe's Weenie!!
I think some of the sheltie girls are having weenis envy.
, oh my goodness how funny. Kobe must be so embarassed by now, LOL.Absolutely...it is good to occasionally walk on the naughty side of life.
even if it is as simple as Kobe's Weenie!!
I think some of the sheltie girls are having weenis envy.
Ladies, please don't let SheltieGuy have the last say on this thread.
Girls rule! Boys drool!
And just because I like to have the final word, I really do think this thread is done, done, done. But i will leave it up to the mods.
