Kobe's "weenie"

Well, this thread is timely for me. I've never owned a male dog before Cooper. Look what I have to look forward to!!!! Not!
 
Well, its either the dogs or our spouses.....Ooops! Now I've really gone over the line...sorry Kelly and moderators! I just could not resist.

But more seriously, I think this is something that people do need to know about. The first time that Indy's snaked out after his neuteuring I was sure that his neuter had failed. It's just one of those biological things that the standard pet owner would not know.


I just worship the ground you walk on :lol: :lol:, you crack me up!!!
 
He won't, I can promise you that much, neutered or not, NO man/dog can "keep it in his pants"..:winkgrin:

Serious reply to a joke answer....Well some dogs do, actually! I've never seen the snake on Bacca or my forever pup, Timber. That's why I was so shocked to see this with Indy!
 
:lol::lol::

OMG....so I get busy for a week and don't check in and THIS thread happens.

I love it....too funny.

My setter kept his "red rocket" concealed. He was my only experience with a male....thanks goodness :lol:
 
Back
Top