Kobe's "weenie"

Only a "guy" would call this one of God's greatest inventions! Puhleese! Get over yourself. God's greatest invention was the uterus! If females didn't have one of those, heaven knows what you men would do with it! Water plants?

Barb Barb Barb... you poor misguided young Lady.. while I'll agree that the Cave of good Hope does have it's place let's face it.. The Shaft of Greatness does things that no female could imagine..

1) It can grow up to 3x it;s normal size in 3 seconds flat..
2) It goes from a wet noodle to a steel rod in that same time!
3) While people have spent thousands of dollars to improve their body via plastic surgery and boob jobs, the Tool of the Fool has cost him millions on hush money and devorce. :)

(As a side note here, I intended to list the top ten attributes to drive the point home but couldn't think of anything else :biggrin2:)
 
Barb Barb Barb... you poor misguided young Lady.. while I'll agree that the Cave of good Hope does have it's place let's face it.. The Shaft of Greatness does things that no female could imagine..

1) It can grow up to 3x it;s normal size in 3 seconds flat..
2) It goes from a wet noodle to a steel rod in that same time!
3) While people have spent thousands of dollars to improve their body via plastic surgery and boob jobs, the Tool of the Fool has cost him millions on hush money and devorce. :)

(As a side note here, I intended to list the top ten attributes to drive the point home but couldn't think of anything else :biggrin2:)

No, no, no, no, no, Wayne. :no: I see your bid and I raise you the properties of the female apparatus:

1. It can expand to accommodate a group of up to eight.
2. It can contract enough to expel a projectile of up to 10 pounds.
3. While some mock the female for paying for a b**b job, I can guarantee that if there were surgery available to "enhance" the ToF, the line would go around the block and miles down the street!
:biggrin2:
 
No, no, no, no, no, Wayne. :no: I see your bid and I raise you the properties of the female apparatus:

1. It can expand to accommodate a group of up to eight.
2. It can contract enough to expel a projectile of up to 10 pounds.
3. While some mock the female for paying for a b**b job, I can guarantee that if there were surgery available to "enhance" the ToF, the line would go around the block and miles down the street!
:biggrin2:

To #3..
There are two versions available:
A) The temperary enhancement: A couple 'stiff' drinks. After a couple every guy assumes he's equipped with twice the tool..
b} The permanent enhancement: A b**b job for the wife or friend..
 
No, no, no, no, no, Wayne. :no: I see your bid and I raise you the properties of the female apparatus:

1. It can expand to accommodate a group of up to eight.
2. It can contract enough to expel a projectile of up to 10 pounds.
3. While some mock the female for paying for a b**b job, I can guarantee that if there were surgery available to "enhance" the ToF, the line would go around the block and miles down the street!
:biggrin2:

You beat me to it! :wink2:
Only thing I can add is the millions of dollars spent on Viagra to make sure that the wet noodle will actually turn into a steel rod consistently. I've never known b**bs to need that kind of dollars spent to express life-giving milk!

So there!
 
Last edited:
For the record, its 1400 VIEWS, but only 97 replies!

Seems like their is a silent majority of "voyeurs"!

Not to split hairs or anything.
 
Boy, Wayne, Barb and Chris have just superb quick witt..Poor Kelly when she comes back on is probably going to be mortified at the games her "children" have been playing..:lol:

"Cave of Good Hope", "Tool of the Fool", ROFLMAO..
 
Back
Top