Kobe's "weenie"

OK, i have to interrupt with a related story.
My mother-in-law had their beagle fixed. I didn't know it was broken; except for the beagle part.
So the post operation instructions said "Watch for swelling" and being a good owner the beagle was on his back and she checked and looked for swelling. Well, in her looking, well, things did swell. Enough that she called the vet to ask of this. I would have loved to been at the vets when that call came in.

Oh I have so many stories.:winkgrin: My favorite was a small 11 month neutered poodle mix lady called up freaking out. "OMG blood is coming out of my dog. He's seizuring and I think he dying." I really couldn't figure out want was going as she wa hysterical. I told her to rush him in. When she got him there I found out the problem. The seizuring was air humping and he had himself in full bloom you would say:lol::biggrin2: With the straightest face I could I calmed her down and explained what was happening. Everything was resolving by then. She went still,dropped her hands and just looked at me with the most dumbfounded, open mouth look. Didn't say a word and calmly and quickly picked up her dog, turned on a dime and walked out the front door. I somehow made it to the back before I burst out laughing. :lol:
 
Oh I have so many stories.:winkgrin: My favorite was a small 11 month neutered poodle mix lady called up freaking out. "OMG blood is coming out of my dog. He's seizuring and I think he dying." I really couldn't figure out want was going as she wa hysterical. I told her to rush him in. When she got him there I found out the problem. The seizuring was air humping and he had himself in full bloom you would say:lol::biggrin2: With the straightest face I could I calmed her down and explained what was happening. Everything was resolving by then. She went still,dropped her hands and just looked at me with the most dumbfounded, open mouth look. Didn't say a word and calmly and quickly picked up her dog, turned on a dime and walked out the front door. I somehow made it to the back before I burst out laughing. :lol


LOL! Some people are so naive sometimes, just cracks me up. I can imagine how embarassed she was when you told her :lol:
 
:lol::lol:

Cadbury's lipstick makes infrequent appearances these days, but it does pop out when he is being fussed. Dad calls him a pervert!

Last year I was concerned about Cadbury's balls being uneven in size. I posted about it on the labrador forum I belong to. It proved to be a popular thread! But the best bit was when a friend posted pictures of her male labradors' balls to demonstrate size difference.

Best was she had her fingers on them to indicate size! It was very helpful, but I did point out, what would someone think if they happened to stumble across that thread on Google!!!:lol:

Poo and Pe*** the two major topics of the dog world. I doubt with have a training session without one or the other popping out in conversation.
(Pun completed intended!)
 
:lol:

Cadbury's lipstick makes infrequent appearances these days, but it does pop out when he is being fussed. Dad calls him a pervert!

Last year I was concerned about Cadbury's balls being uneven in size. I posted about it on the labrador forum I belong to. It proved to be a popular thread! But the best bit was when a friend posted pictures of her male labradors' balls to demonstrate size difference.

Best was she had her fingers on them to indicate size! It was very helpful, but I did point out, what would someone think if they happened to stumble across that thread on Google!!!:lol:

Poo and Pe*** the two major topics of the dog world. I doubt with have a training session without one or the other popping out in conversation.
(Pun completed intended!)


Eeeewwwww, someone actually touched it on a forum, I know it was for medical reasons but still. ha ha.. :lol:, lipstick!! I guess the anatomically correct word for the male "hoo hoo" gets asteriks instead? I have seen it spelled this way throughout this thread. Yet, I think I have seen the correct word for the femal part??

My kids make fun of me because I have no problem at all slipping a cuss word out once in awhile, but to say pe*** and va**** is horribly awkward for me :lol:
 
Well, it must have been the erotic grooming because I flipped him over last night and it was back in its sheath. So happy!:smile2:
 
Geez, you all have such naughty boys! I better keep a good eye on my Bailey. She's almost 1! I'm gonna have to have "the talk" with her soon.
 
Now that Indy is off his meds, he seems to be behaving himself again.

Brian/Michelle....I think I've got about 1/2 dozen pills left.....:wink2::wink2:
 
Back
Top