Kobe's "weenie"

Ok I have debated posting this but since we have the thread hear goes. The absolutely funniest thing my dogs have ever done.

Background: Justice is intact, bred twice with no puppies produced.

One afternoon, I'm sitting in the chair reading. Justice is laying on his bed sleeping next to the chair. Suddenly he feet start twitching and then his whole body. Not your normal sleeping twitch. OMG, my brain goes he having a seizure! PANIC But wait this doesn't look right. :confused2: OMG he is humping. He wakes himself up still going at it and stands up still going strong. Suddenly he stops, looks around and I swear the look on his face was "Son of .. where the hell she'd go?" I almost peed my pants laughing.:lol:
 
Ok I have debated posting this but since we have the thread hear goes. The absolutely funniest thing my dogs have ever done.

Background: Justice is intact, bred twice with no puppies produced.

One afternoon, I'm sitting in the chair reading. Justice is laying on his bed sleeping next to the chair. Suddenly he feet start twitching and then his whole body. Not your normal sleeping twitch. OMG, my brain goes he having a seizure! PANIC But wait this doesn't look right. :confused2: OMG he is humping. He wakes himself up still going at it and stands up still going strong. Suddenly he stops, looks around and I swear the look on his face was "Son of .. where the hell she'd go?" I almost peed my pants laughing.:lol:


:lol: :lol:, how absolutely hilarious, so funny, poor Justice, hehe!
 
Some guys might disagree with you! They would see the condition as a certain "manliness"????:wink2:


Barb, Barb, BARB, you're too much :lol:!

My BFF who is almost twice my age, works as a CNA in different nursing homes and some of the stories she tells about the old men, are just dumfounding!

She says it's obvious even with the men who have to wear diapers which ones were very "active" in their younger days, LOL..Apparently "things" have to be put back into place quite often, OMG!!
 
Kelly is soooo going to lock this thread.. Tell me exactly how we went from taling about the tools our dogs display to the ability of nurses to tell the advebntures of old men at a glance, hmm??
 
Last edited:
Kelly is soooo going to lock this thread.. Tell me exactly how we went from taling about the tools our dogs display to the ability of nurses to tell the sexual history of old men at a glance, hmm??


Ha ha I know, I have been waiting for Kelly or Ann to get on here and tell us "okay, enough about red rockets, lip sticks, pee-ons, etc"..

I didn't say the S word Wayne you did, I said "activities" and "things", I tried to be sublte, :lol:..
 
y'all are killing me :yes:
Callie is my first girl dog and she is not an exhibitionist. but all the boys (family boy cocker spaniel, my Danny boy and Happy) have had no shame at all- so plenty of exhibition by the boys- sometimes even captured in pix but I'm not posting those :no:
 
Back
Top