Lay some bets about how quickly Smudge exceeds my posts?

BarbV

Forums Celebrity
I can never remember how to check who has the most posts, so I need help in posting the stats as the starting point.

But I know that I've been posting less these days, but Jessica (Smudge) has turned into the posting queen. There ain't a topic that she doesn't have an opinion on or that she did not start herself. You go girl!

Who wants to lay bets as to how quickly she can overtake me?
 
You crack me up, Barb! :lol:

I was actually going to spend tonight working outside with Smudge, but the lawn is taking longer than expected. So it looks like no leash practice tonight. :dead:
 
Community (at the top) -> member's List -> posts

Still can't find the "Post" I get as far as Member list only!

No matter....I just was curious because I've slowed down I wondered who was speeding up. Seemed to be Smudge, but I may be wrong.
 
Still can't find the "Post" I get as far as Member list only!

No matter....I just was curious because I've slowed down I wondered who was speeding up. Seemed to be Smudge, but I may be wrong.

Barb....once you are on the Member list, if you look at the columns, there are column heads. Username, Posts, and Avatars. Click on the column head titled "post."

This will sort the list by post.
 
Back
Top