Lay some bets about how quickly Smudge exceeds my posts?

hahahh well Im clearly no contest - but I like to chalk it up to doing a lot of absorbing of information! hahah
 
hahah ya not even 350 yet hahah ... but on the brighter side, considering premium membership is 25 dollars, its cost me about 0.07 cents per post, but I've gained millions in knowledge from you guys <3
 
Barb is being more conservative....

On vacation this week and coming home to clean up on stuff, it just reminds me to not post indiscrimiately anymore. The forum exploded on me while I was away.

Posts like, "what she said" are totally unnecessary. I'm guilty of that.

Going forward, I'm going to try to limit myself to actually contribution instead of trite comments.


That being said, I will still create new and fun threads as the spirit moves me and so should we all. I just think that we should hold back from non-contributing responses.

My tuppence worth

btw.....I got to my 1,000s responses with platitudes and silly comments. That's ok, to a point.
 
Back
Top