Lay some bets about how quickly Smudge exceeds my posts?

Not for a long time she needs to have Smudge and Fluff take typing classes so she can run three shifts

More likely the challenge comes from MBFrench
 
I'm hoping to slow down some because of being busy with the dogs. :lol: Now that our lawn got mowed tonight I can practice some more in my own yard on simple things like sits, sit stays, using my new long leash, ect. :yes:


I never have, and never will, mow my own lawn. :yes: Somebody else has to do it or it doesn't get done.
 
But when winter rolls in over there and you are all surrounded by snow I am sure Barb you will manage to pass us all again! With it being summer where you top posters are I actually manage to get through most of the posts now.

That's the only way I managed to pass Smudge again with posts - I've been stuck at home in the cold!
 
Oooh, I'm on the first page:eek2:

I was always told I talk too much:wink2: Right Barb, you have issued a challenge and I am up for it - let's see what this Labgirl can do!
 
I've been trying to slow down too :lol: I used to post on almost every thread, but now I only post when I truly believe my input is useful. I've kept my mouth shut on more controversial topics, which I normally would have posted my opinion. Yet, somehow I still managed to jump to #3.
 
I haven't been posting as much as I use to also; which is why I'm near the bottom of the 1st page instead of toward the middle where I use to be.

I try to just comment where I have something useful to contribute.
 
Back
Top